GPA’s Unite events are about aggregating global perspectives, providing you the insight and actionable data you need to support your organization’s unique needs, and its future workplace roadmap.
You need actionable insights and realistic outlooks built upon high-quality data, so we are asking you to participate in what might be the most important survey you will take in 2020. An effort to gather a true picture of what was going on in 2020, and will be important in the future.
Developed in partnership with the industry’s leading analysts Recon Research., this will be the most comprehensive, collaboration industry survey since the COVID-19 crisis began.
All participants in the survey will receive a copy of the survey findings, but join Ira Weinstein & GPA during Unite on October 21st, 2020 to get the results and his full analysis of the survey live!
If you are an enterprise technology/modern workplace leader and want to participate in the survey, please register for Unite here, or if you can’t attend contact us to receive details of how to take the survey.
SAVE TO YOUR CALENDAR.
- Auckland, New Zealand = 1600 -1930
- Sydney, Australia = 1400 – 1730
- Singapore, Singapore = 1200 – 1530
- Mumbai, India = 0830 – 1
- Paris, France = 1400 – 1730
- Mexico City, Mexico = 0700 – 1030
- Singapore = 2000 – 233
- Mexico City, Mexico = 1200 – 1530
- Los Angeles, USA = 1000 – 1330
- New York City, USA = 1300 – 1630
- Salvador, Brazil = 1400 – 1730
- Paris, France = 1900 – 2230