to our exclusive Smart Workplace Lunch & Learn
Wednesday February 1st
12pm – 2pm
(Lunch served 11:45am)
It’s clear in a post-COVID reality we need to change our approach to how we operate and manage Office buildings.
- Energy Efficiency and Space optimization are critical operationally and financially
- We need to “earn the commute” with a better workspace experience
Hear the visions and perspectives of a diverse panel of Smart Workplace thought leaders assembled from across the industry as they share their thoughts on how to build a progressive “Smart” Workplace:
- Bruno Hartmann, IoT Competence Center Lead at Rolls Royce MTU (End User)
- Klaus Berberich, Co-Founder & CEO of Thing Technologies (Software)
- Armin Anders, Co-Founder & VP Business Dev’t at EnOcean (Sensors)
- Thorsten Auinger, DACH Sales Leader at Vecos (Smart Lockers)
Plus some time for audience questions, feedback etc. to hear your voice & ideas.
Why visit the GPA
Global Lounge @ ISE?
- Attend informative customer sessions with top thought leaders
- Find a quiet place to sit and have a meeting off the show floor
- Engage with GPA staff from any and every corner of the globe
- Meet with key global contacts from leading GPA vendor partners
- Refuel with refreshments and snacks throughout the day
- Connects to Wifi/Charge your devices
- Our daily 5:00pm Happy Hour
THAT’S THE GPA